- Identify and provide for basic and specialized care for a variety of domestic and exotic animals.
- Daily cleaning practices of enclosures
- Diet preparation and feeding of animals
- Assist with monthly parasite control
- Practise time management skills
- Performance of repetitive tasks with efficiency
- Independent completion of tasks with attention to details
- Professional skill development applicable to all weather conditions
- Anticipate and solve problems in a real life setting
- Implementation of daily documentation
Initiative to complete research
Weekly one to one check ins with Supervisor
Experience with domestic and exotic animals
Build awareness of a variety of animal assisted programs
Knowledge of animal behaviour through Zones of Regulation and how it pertains to animals
Education on animal nutrition and enrichment
Safe and appropriate handling of animals
Ability to create effective working environments within an inter-professional team
Experience a program that utilizes traditional and non traditional animals to support well being and education
If you are interested in pursuing a clinical internship at Nova’s Ark, we ask that you read our website and submit your resume and covering letter to: email@example.com. All candidates will participate in a 3 hour working interview to see if we are the clinical education setting for you.
Follow us on Instagram and
see the photos of our school life
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.