- Professional skills development in a non-traditional setting
- Foster and maintain rapport with a variety of participants and families
- Collaborative planning with families and community partners supporting continuity of care
- Daily Resource facilitated inter-professional meetings to advocate and discuss ethical topics
- Application of clinical reasoning and problem-solving skills within natural teaching moments
- Implementations of individualized programming
- Facilitation of group activities adapted to various groups and abilities
- Exploration of best practice and current literature pertaining to a variety of clinical areas applicable to Nova’s Ark
- Daily On-site support from an inter-professional resource team
- Modelling of interventions for high-risk clients
- Exposure to self regulation strategies and proactive de-escalation techniques
- Implementation of a strength based approach
- Relevant Seminar /Workshop Opportunities
- Opportunity for mentorship and leadership with team
- Weekly one-on- one check-ins with Supervisors
If you are interested in pursuing a clinical internship at Nova’s Ark, we ask that you read our website and submit your resume and covering letter to: email@example.com. All candidates will participate in a 3 hour working interview to see if we are the clinical education setting for you.
Follow us on Instagram and
see the photos of our school life
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.